Monday, July 13, 2009

REVAMP THE PAGE .... AGAIN....

Yeah,I know....so many time already...I just have to do it to find my spark.I am planning to post my lately project here and also....my old comic and stuff, IF I have the time.
Quick update of myself since the last post,I have quit from comic company call KLP as they've shut down and change their business profile...Now I am with an animation team in cyberjaya as a storyboard artist for a year already.My contract ends on this december.Since I left KLP I have involve some freelance projects to established networks and extra cash for my monthly fees.My wife has quit her job as a lawyer since her dad past away a morning after my birthday and now she is doing good making western foods on the government cafe.
And I 'm also have moved form apartment to a landed house...of course we just rent it.
I adopted a cat!He was a kitten the time I adopt him after requesting permission with her mom.I named him Mojo and now he is 8 month year old.He is so active and naughty boy but I love him so much!
Lately I am participating in a comic contest run by some government body.The prize are amazingly great for a comic contest.I hope this will spark my drawing spirit back.At the same time , me and one of my friend trying to make an animation short.We are still discussing the concept and story.It's quite hard actually because we 're live so far and can only meet 2 times a week at late night.He has same case as me....only that he is more in technical 3d.Hope all the best for us because this project quite crucial for us especially for me.
Ok thats it for now....just hope there are more updates after this.

1 comment: