Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I've just finished budgeting the pages count through my 95 percent plot/story flow of ANDIKA.It takes a total 90 pages if I include all the plot that i've been written.The rule mentioned comic pages can't be more than 60 pages.So I try to cut here and there but still didn't enough to be less than 60 pages.I need to cut more if I wanted to fit with the rule and that means I have to compress panels in a page which I hate because it will ruined my freedom in composing the scene , lots of dialogue or narration,balloon space will be pack in a certain page and most importantly the development of the characters and story might be a bit ruined.
I am already tired to rearranged the plot for the right amount of pages for tonight so I will continue tomorrow and hopefully I managed to get the pages right and start to sketch thumbnails of comic layouts before this september where that day,the judge wanted to check the winners storyline and plan .
Oh by the way monday next week the MSC IPCC have a press lunch for IPCC winners shoot at The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur.Hmm..I'm not really sure how fun is it but the free lunch is matters.Got to sleep.Good night everyone.

1 comment:

azhar said...

i know you can do it..master nanzo...

i believe in you.